Wednesday, June 8, 2011

smh at this dummy..


alot of people have been topping off my inbox asking me what i thought about this girl.. if i fuck with her music or whatever.. first of all lets make one think very clear.. "of course i dont fuck with this music".. are you serious? dude i grew up listing to shit like this i was fucking 15yrs old writing on the walls and listening to this this shit on my walkman.. dude thats some real gutter shit and it set the standards for music (for me peronally any way)seriously dude thats not gangster.. this is a college white girl eating benzodiazepines or whatever the hell.. i guess if youre a hipster that wears feathers inside your hair and wear glasses that you dont need to see then this is the shit you rock with however not my cup of cognac.. this girl is ill crazy wigger.. she prolly recieved her PHD in wiggernometry at wiggerton state university real talk.. that white girl mob shit is mad corney and she would seriously get washed down if she ever rolled out to the hood on some white girl mob shit.. what happened to oakland? have you fools gone soft out there? i thought everybody was hood out there.. somebody please tell me what happened to cali.. how is she running around shooting videos with a minnie mouse head band and my grandmamis jogging jacket smoking black and milds acting a fool? i cant believe nobody ran up on her like: gimmie that camera cheyrl!! this chick said: "i got that work in my trunk" WORK!? hunny WTF are you talking about? oh wait.. i think you mean your homework where you gotta design a pair of trousers for your art school fashion class.. i know you dont mean that youre selling drugs and holding guns or whatever UGH!!

whatever fool.. youre so lame..

TBC

7 comments:

  1. i'm a plano texas ass girl so I like her cause she reminds me of miss dynomite and MIA and some lame as Ke$ha shit but I'm suburban as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I died a little when she talked about Shakespeare. The English major in me died a little. Fuck quoting Shakespeare on a Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SYH but how many chicks are in the game? Not many and the ones that are are usually mad lame. this b is 1/2 lame. MIA is the only real b holding it down. Least she's not some Kesha shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats wrong dude.. dont comppare her to them.. shes not even on that level real talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ke$ha is way shittier and MIA is a GODDESS real talk! Listen to Boyz or Sunshowers!

    ReplyDelete